EASAC-FEAM webinar on "Decarbonisation of the Health Sector"
Time and Location
Monday, 10 May 2021 at 2:00 pm CET
Register for the webinar here!
In this 90-minute webinar the European Academy networks EASAC and FEAM will present their latest commentary on the Decarbonisation of the Health Sector. The commentary will be discussed by a panel of experts on this topic and relevant stakeholders. The audience is invited to participate in the discussion through polling and Q&A.
- Welcome and Introduction to the topic and EASAC & FEAM
- Presentation on principles and value of decarbonising the health sector
Professor Andrew Haines, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Presentation of Commentary: How can EU policy-makers help the health sector achieve ambitious targets for decarbonisation (and improving health)?
Dr Robin Fears, EASAC Biosciences Programme Director
- Panel Discussion
moderated by Dr Rosa Castro, FEAM
- Maria Nilsson, Professor at Department of Epidemiology and Global Health, Umeå University
- Scott Brady, Climate Programme Manager, Health Care Without Harm Europe
- Pascal Garel, Chief Executive at HOPE (European Hospital and Healthcare Federation)
- Kirsty Reid, Director Science Policy at European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations